Friday, February 20, 2009

Alan Moore, forgive me.

Alan Moore, forgive me. I am starting to get a little excited about the Watchmen movie.

The ads suck. Why can't they use some Dave Gibbons instead of photoshopped-to-death lame looking actors?

But this interview got me


" To me, there is no Walter. I mean, there really isn’t. Even looking at him from the third party, even popping across the iIMDB page where they put everybody’s name, and next to it when I see “ 'Walter Kovacs/Rorschach,' it drives me nuts, it should just say 'Rorschach.' "


--Jackie Earle Haley

I know it will suck, it won't hold up in the light of day. I also know I will be in the first row sometime in the first week, sliently trading lines of dialogue with Dr. Manhattan and Rorschach.

Alan. Moore. I know he's right. Black is black and white is white, Mr. A!